If you’re interested in studying at the University of Freiburg and are not a German citizen, then you may be eligible to apply for the University of Freiburg International Scholarship Award, which covers your entire study and living costs throughout your degree program.
This includes tuition fees, health insurance, accommodation, food, and other incidentals. The University of Freiburg was founded in 1457 and today has more than 30,000 students enrolled in more than 100 courses available through its 14 faculties.
About the scholarship
The University of Freiburg is now accepting applications for the International Scholarship Award in Germany 2023. This scholarship is open to students from all over the world who are planning to study at the University of Freiburg.
The award covers the full cost of tuition and living expenses for one academic year. To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must submit a 500-word essay explaining their financial needs and why they should be awarded the scholarship. For more information on how to apply, please visit the University of Freiburg website.
To be eligible for the University of Freiburg International Scholarship Award, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in or have been accepted for enrollment in a full-time degree program at the University of Freiburg
- Have excellent academic records
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be citizens or permanent residents of a country other than Germany
- Not be receiving any other form of financial support for their studies
- Be willing to commit to working in their home country for at least two years after graduation
- Be proficient in English
If you are interested in applying for the University of Freiburg International Scholarship Award in Germany, there are a few things you should know. First, the deadline to apply is March 1st, 2023.
Secondly, you will need to submit a letter of motivation, a CV, and two letters of recommendation. The selection committee will then review your application and decide if you are eligible for the scholarship.
If you are selected, you will be notified by email and asked to provide additional documentation. Once all the required documentation has been received, you will be awarded the scholarship and notified of the amount you will receive.
Complete the application form
- Visit the official website of the University of Freiburg and navigate to the international scholarships page.
- Download and print out the application form.
- Fill out the form completely, making sure to include all required documentation.
- Mail the completed form and documentation to the address provided on the website.
- Wait for a decision from the scholarship committee.
- If you are awarded the scholarship, congratulations! You will be notified by mail and can begin making arrangements to study at the University of Freiburg.
- If you are not awarded the scholarship, don’t despair! There are many other scholarships out there that you may be eligible for.
Prepare all your supporting documents
When applying for the University of Freiburg International Scholarship Award, you will need to have a few documents prepared.
- First, you will need to have your transcripts from all previous academic institutions.
- Next, you will need a letter of recommendation from a professor or employer.
- Finally, you will need to write a personal essay explaining your motivation for wanting to study in Germany. If you have all of these documents ready, the application process will be much smoother.
Submit application materials
Applications for the University of Freiburg International Scholarship Award are now open! If you are interested in studying at this world-renowned university, here is what you need to do first,
- create an account on the university’s website.
- Second, upload your essay and research proposal or project proposal.
- Third, submit a two-page personal statement about why you want to study at Freiburg.
- Finally, upload a copy of your passport or another form of identification (preferably with both front and back sides visible).