Teesside University, United Kingdom, offers 6 types of scholarships to International students who want to pursue their higher education in the UK from July/August 2022 (fall semester) to July/August 2023 (fall semester). The Scholarships are available for pursuing an Undergraduate degree program on a full-time or part-time basis.
All International students are eligible to apply for these Teesside University Beth Mead Scholarship Grants except the international students who have previously studied in UK or EU countries and non-EU International students whose first degree was not obtained from an overseas institution at the time of submission of the application.
Is it Worth Applying?
Yes! The Teesside University Beth Mead Scholarship Grants are definitely worth applying for if you are an international student looking to study in the UK. These scholarships can cover up to £5,000 of your tuition fees, so it’s a great way to reduce the cost of your education.
In addition, the scholarship is open to students of all nationalities, so you don’t have to be a British citizen to apply. The only downside is that the competition is quite fierce, with only a limited number of scholarships available. But if you’re willing to put in the effort, it’s definitely worth applying for this scholarship!
The Application Process
To apply for the Teesside University Beth Mead Scholarship, you’ll need to complete an application form and submit it along with your CV, a personal statement, and evidence of your English language proficiency. The deadline for applications is March 31st, and successful applicants will be notified by June 30th.
If you’re applying from outside the UK, you’ll also need to provide evidence of your financial status to prove that you can afford the costs of studying in the UK. To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be an international student planning to study for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Teesside University in the 2022/2023 academic year.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible for the Teesside University Beth Mead Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student from a low or middle-income country, as classified by the World Bank.
- Be applying to study for a full-time undergraduate degree at Teesside University in the UK.
- Have achieved excellent academic results in your previous studies.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Meet the English language requirements of your chosen degree program.
What is Teesside Like?
Teesside is a university located in the North East of England. It has a long history dating back to the 19th century when it was founded as a school of art. Today, Teesside is a leading research institution, with scholars from all over the world coming to study here. The campus is located in Middlesbrough, a town with a lively arts and culture scene.
There are plenty of things to do in Middlesbrough, from exploring the historic town center to visiting the local museums and galleries. Teesside University is also home to one of the UK’s largest sporting arenas, the Riverside Stadium.
Why Choose Teesside?
- Teesside is located in the North East of England, an area with a rich history and vibrant culture.
- The university has a strong focus on employability, giving students the skills and experience they need to succeed in their chosen careers.
- Teesside offers a range of scholarships and bursaries to help international students with the cost of their studies.
- The university has excellent facilities, including a library, computer labs, and a sports center.
- The city of Middlesbrough has some great shopping centers and the nearby coastline is perfect for walking or cycling.
- All these features make Teesside a fantastic place to study!
The deadline to apply for the Teesside University Beth Mead Scholarship is May 31, 2023. For more information on how to apply, please visit the Teesside University website.