If you are an international student studying a full-time, four-year taught degree program and are looking to study in the UK, there may be an opportunity to secure the University of Stirling Postgraduate Jordan Scholarships!
These scholarships are open to students who meet the eligibility criteria below and will help towards your tuition fees and living costs whilst you are studying at the University of Stirling.
Are you looking to pursue a postgraduate degree at the University of Stirling? If so, you may be eligible for the Jordan Scholarship! This scholarship is available to students from Jordan who are looking to study for a postgraduate degree at the University of Stirling.
To be eligible, you must Have been accepted into a postgraduate course in one of the following programs: business administration, engineering, and physical sciences, humanities and social sciences or law; Be able to provide an academic reference from your university in Jordan; and
Hold a valid student visa or permit with permission to work in Scotland for the duration of your studies.
Additionally, they should have not completed more than three years of full-time higher education and will need to demonstrate that they have excellent English language skills.
To be eligible for the University of Stirling Postgraduate Jordan Scholarships, you must:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Jordan
- Be available to start your academic studies by the start of the academic year in September 2022
- Not already hold a postgraduate degree
- Have achieved excellent academic results in your previous studies, as evidenced by transcripts and/or other supporting documentation
- Demonstrate strong English language skills, with a minimum score of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Meet the University’s standard entry requirements for your chosen program of study
If you’re a student from Jordan, you’ll be glad to know that the University of Stirling is offering scholarships for postgraduate study! To be eligible, you must have excellent academic results and demonstrate financial need.
The scholarship will cover your tuition fees and provide a maintenance allowance for your living expenses. So if you’re looking to further your studies at a top UK university, make sure to apply for the University of Stirling Postgraduate Jordan Scholarship today!
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree in one of the following disciplines:
Computer Science, Engineering, Health Sciences, Mathematics or Physics.
- Applicants should submit their CV along with a letter of motivation by January 15th, 2023.
- Selected applicants will be notified by March 15th, 2023 and successful candidates can expect to begin their course in September 2023.
Fieldwork and Placement
If you’re planning on studying for a postgraduate degree at the University of Stirling in Scotland, you may be eligible for a scholarship! The University of Stirling is pleased to offer scholarships to students from all countries for the 2022-2023 academic year.
These awards are open to new and continuing Master’s Degree students who are registered with a Jordanian Embassy or Consulate and have not yet completed their first year of study at the University of Stirling.
Deadline to Apply
The deadline to apply for the University of Stirling Postgraduate Jordan Scholarships is fast approaching! If you’re interested in studying at one of the world’s top universities, make sure to get your application in before the deadline. For those who meet the eligibility criteria, there areseveralf benefits including: –
- A personal mentor to help guide and support you throughout your studies;
- Three years’ tuition fees fully funded by the scholarship;
- Study abroad opportunities within Europe or America; and
- Networking opportunities with leading academics from around the world.
The University of Stirling is proud to offer several postgraduate scholarships for students from Jordan. These scholarships are available for study in any subject area and are worth up to £10,000 per year. For more information on how to apply, please contact the Scholarship Team via email: