The Newnham College International Study Grants are designed to support undergraduate and graduate students wishing to travel abroad to study, conduct research, or participate in an internship or study abroad program between September 2022 and the end of the 2023 academic year.
Successful applicants will receive up to $7,500 per semester (for undergraduate students) or $15,000 (for graduate students). The scholarships are available to international students worldwide and priority will be given to international students studying at Newnham College who have not already received this scholarship in a previous year.
Do you want to study abroad in the UK? If so, you may be eligible for the Newnham College International Study Grants. These grants are available to female students who are enrolled at a college or university outside of the UK. The funds awarded can help cover tuition and living expenses while studying abroad.
Newnham College is one of the colleges that offer these grants and accepts applications every year on April 15th. The deadline to apply is September 30th with notification given by November 30th. For more information about this scholarship, visit our website today!
What are these grants?
The Newnham College International Study Grants are available to female students who are planning to study abroad at a recognized institution of higher education. The grants are worth up to £5,000 and can be used to cover the cost of tuition, travel, and living expenses.
To be eligible, students must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at a college or university in the United Kingdom. The deadline to apply is September 30th, 2022. For more information, please visit the Newnham College website.
How to apply
The Newnham College International Study Grants are available to students from outside the European Union who are enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Cambridge.
- To be eligible, applicants must have applied to and been accepted onto their chosen course at Cambridge and must demonstrate that they require financial assistance to attend.
- The grants are worth up to £10,000 per year and can be used to cover tuition fees, living costs, and other study-related expenses.
- To apply, students must complete an online application form and submit it along with supporting documentation by the deadline of 30th September 2022.
- Documentation required includes proof of nationality, evidence of financial need, and academic transcripts.
The deadline to apply for the 2022/2023 Newnham College International Study Grants is fast approaching! If you’re interested in studying abroad in the UK next year, make sure to get your application in by September 31st.
The 2022/2023 Newnham College International Study Grants are now open for applications! If you’re planning on studying abroad in the UK next year, this is a great opportunity to get some financial assistance.
Not only will you be able to study at one of the best universities in the world but also receive up to £1,000 per month towards your living costs. When applying for the grants you need:
- A current undergraduate degree student at an accredited university or college
- To submit their application by 15th March 2023
- To be accepted into an undergraduate course at a UK university or college
To be eligible for the 2022/2023 Newnham College International Study Grants, applicants must:
- be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a college or university outside of the United Kingdom;
- have excellent academic standing;
- be proficient in English;
- be between the ages of 18 and 30;
- have a genuine financial need;
- be able to demonstrate how they will benefit from spending time studying at Newnham College, Cambridge University; and
- have a letter of recommendation from their home institution.